Triple Crown Golf Insecticide
4 x 1 gal/case
(Imidacloprid + Bifenthrin + Zeta-Cypermethrin)
- RATE: 0.23-0.80 oz/1000 sq ft
- Restricted Use Product
- A Revolutionary Triple-action Solution to Help You Reign Over Turf Pests. Your turf is your kingdom – and it’s up to you to vigilantly protect it from damaging pests. As part of our commitment to Customer-Driven Innovation, FMC developed Triple Crown® Golf insecticides featuring a triple-action formulation for fast-acting, long-lasting, broad spectrum control of above- and below-ground pests.
- Triple Crown Golf insecticides have been proven to deliver fast-acting knockdown and kill of both above- and below-ground pests.
- Powerful chemistry in an innovative EW formulation
- Controls over 30 pests, including ants, fire ants, masked chafer grubs (Northern and Southern), European chafer grubs, chinch bugs, annual bluegrass weevils, ticks, mites, billbugs and more
- Works through contact, translaminar and systemic activity, making it a valuable tool against sucking pests that feed on a plant’s vascular system as well as foliar-feeding insects.
- Labeled for broadcast lawn and landscape treatments, mound treatments and applications to golf course turf
- Also available in Triple Crown T&O Insecticide