Response to COVID-19
Updated May 21st, 2020
We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID 19) situation closely. We see the impact it is having on our daily lives. Our number one priority is the health and well-being of our employees, customers and communities. Next to that, we are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers. We have implemented preventive measures and taken action to reduce face-to-face contact.
Measures we are taking to promote health and safety in our branches:
- Equipping all branches with additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies
- Frequently disinfecting high contact surfaces
- Practicing Social Distancing
Some Green Velvet Locations are now allowing customers limited access to our lobby, to make on-site purchases and pick up orders that were placed in advance.
- Customers should still call ahead of time with their orders whenever possible. Our warehouses and offices remain limited to employees only at this time
- Customers coming inside our locations will be required to adhere to the following temporary precautions:
- Only one person per company may come inside
- Adhere to temporary occupancy limits, and if occupancy limit is met, please remain outside until another customer leaves
- Remain in designated areas and do not cross any barriers
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet
President Green Velvet Sod Farms