4 x 5 lb/case
- RATE: 0.18-0.44 oz/1000 sq ft
- Nothing takes out tough diseases in turf like Tourney Fungicide. Superintendents and LCOs can handle the toughest diseases throughout season with Tourney in the tank.
- As one of the most active fungicides on the market, it’s the go-to solution for effective control of a broad spectrum of tough diseases, including anthracnose, brown patch, summer patch, take-all patch, fairy ring, dollar spot, necrotic ring spot, gray leaf spot, snow mold and other patch diseases. Plus, Tourney delivers exceptional turf quality and low use rates.
- For woody ornamentals: Tourney controls a broad spectrum of diseases affecting outdoor woody ornamental plants in nursery and landscape settings, including powdery mildew, apple scab, rusts, leaf spots, anthracnose and Rhizoctonia root and crown rot—all with just one product.
- A very active fungicide even at low use rates, Tourney is an important tool for preventive disease control programs. There’s no need to purchase and apply multiple fungicides when Tourney can do the job alone, saving you time and money in the process.