4 x 1 gal/case (SURGE) 2 x 2.5 gal/case (SURGE25)
(Sulfentrazone + 2,4-D + MCPP-p + Dicamba)
- RATE: 1.2-1.5 oz/1000 sq ft
- Surge Broadleaf Herbicide for turf provides an amine option for FAST weed control in warmer weather.
- University data and cooperator tests have demonstrated consistently enhanced speed compared to other water-based amine weed control products.
- Provides outstanding control of spurge and other warm-weather weeds such as knotweed, plantain, oxalis, clover and dandelion. Additionally, Surge provides suppression of young and actively growing yellow nutsedge.
- Contains sulfentrazone, an advanced chemistry for weed control in turf, in a precise ratio with 2,4-D, MCPP-p and dicamba. This ratio has been developed for optimum weed control. The mode of action inhibits a key enzyme required for chlorophyll production. Injury symptoms are visible within 24-48 hours. Weed control can occur 2X faster – in 14 days – instead of 28 days!
- Water-based formulation, Surge provides an economical option for your client’s late spring, early summer and fall weed control needs. Surge excels as a warm-weather weed control option. Applications can be made at temperatures up to 90°F without loss of efficacy or speed when used as directed.