Q4 Plus Herbicide
4 x 1 gal/case (Q41G) 2 x 2.5 gal/case (QA25G)
(Quinclorac + Sulfentrazone +2,4-D + Dicamba)
- RATE: 3 oz/1000 sq ft
- Q4 Plus Turf Herbicide is recommended for the control of crabgrass, yellow nutsedge and certain grassy weeds, such as foxtail and for the control of most troublesome broadleaf weed species in established cool-season and bermudagrass turf areas.
- Use sites include lawns, golf courses, cemeteries, public parks, sports turf, sod farms and other sites.
- Offers a single product control option for yellow nutsedge and grassy and broadleaf weed control in established turfgrass areas. Users appreciate the convenience of one product for crabgrass, yellow nutsedge and broadleaf weed control making this a versatile all-in-one product.
- Quinclorac is absorbed by both the leaves and roots and is translocated throughout the plant. The effects on grassy weeds include stunting, gradual reddening and yellowing followed by plant death.
- Highly selective on coolseason turf grasses. Labeled species include bluegrasses, perennial and annual ryegrasses, fescues and bermudagrass.