- RATE: 0.25 – 1.33 oz/1000 sq ft
- Turf and ornamental specialty herbicide that provides a high level of turf safety while offering superior postemergence control of clover, dandelion, thistle and dollarweed.
- Labeled for use on both warm- and cool-season turf, but sets the standard for safety to turf in closely mowed bentgrass and Bermudagrass fairways.
- Controls several weed species, including clover, thistle, dollarweed and groundsel
- Excellent safety to turf, including use on St. Augustinegrass, closely mowed bentgrass and Bermudagrass fairways
- Application flexibility in landscape and field nursery situations, including “over-the-top” applications with certain ornamental plants
- Can be used to provide selective control of broadleaf weeds in new and established plantings of conifers and field-grown ornamentals
- Do not use on residential turf. Turfgrass and lawn uses are restricted to non-residential sites.
- Do not use grass clippings from turf treated with Lontrel for mulch or compost