C20 Soil Builder
40 lb bag
- RATE: 10 lbs/1000 sq ft
- C20 is a plant derived carbon food source for indigenous soil microbes.
- For use on turf, trees and shrubs to provide a carbon food source in a prescriptive ratio for indigenous soil microbial populations to create a thriving, living and productive soil that promotes root health.
- Manufactured from locally produced grain byproducts with a 50/50 ratio of readily available to slow release carbon.
- It increases microbial populations to create a thriving, living and productive soil that promotes root health.
- C20 is not a compost, fertilizer, bior-char or humate – it is a carbon nutrition for soil microbes!
- Increases Soil Microbial Activity
- Decreases Soil Compaction
- Increases Water Retention
- Enhances Root Growth & Proliferation
- Increases Chlorophyll Production
- Increases Photosynthesis
- Improves Survival Rate of New Plantings
- Consistent Formulation
- Predictable Results
- Multi-Year Performance