- Improves environmental stress tolerance
- Optimizes natural root development
- Improves water use efficiency
- Minimizes localized dry spots
- Delays wilt
- Increases seed germination
- Increases nutrient uptake and efficiencies
- Provides rapid, lasting color
- Optimizes winter dormancy recovery and accelerates spring green up
Aqua-T Beneficial Pond Bacteria
10 lb pail
Beneficial Pond Bacteria
- Initial Application: Apply 6 bags per acre foot of water when average day time water temperature reaches 50°F (10°C).
- Maintenance Application: Apply 1 bag per acre foot of water every two weeks until average day time water temperature falls below 50°F (10°C). One acre foot of water is equal to approximately 326,000 gallons (1,254,000 liters, 1,254 cubic meters).
- Aqua-T Pond Bacteria uses a revolutionary method of bioaugmentation to reduce sludge and foul odors that commonly plague lakes and ponds. A special blend of naturally occurring bacteria, Aqua-T is designed to clean ponds, lakes and other bodies of water. Aqua-T works through the entire water column and sludge layer to digest organic waste from aquatic plant and animal life; organic loading from grass clippings and leaf debris; and contamination from runoff or effluent water. By digesting these excess nutrients, Aqua-T promotes cleaner, more attractive lakes, ponds and water features.
- Aqua-T is not an algaecide and is therefore ideal for use in recreational and irrigation ponds, in particular, those where water quality is an issue. This includes ponds receiving effluent water. Aqua-T also reduces the level of plant-harming contaminants such as ammonia, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, and methane that may exist in irrigation pond water. As a natural, environmentally friendly pond and lake treatment, Aqua-T does not require a permit or applicator’s license to apply.
- Problem Conditions:
- Increased organic load from grass clippings and tree leaves
- Ecologically out-of-balance ponds
- Turbidity caused by suspended organics
- Thick sludge layers
- Foul pond odors