9 oz box
Don’t Just Manage Poa. Eliminate It.
- Bentgrass: 1 oz/acre
- Bluegrass: 2 oz/acre
- XONERATE Herbicide doesn’t just manage or suppress Poa annua on golf courses, it eliminates it. Studies have shown XONERATE to be 90% effective in controlling Poa annua, more than any current product on the market. A major breakthrough in Poa control.
- Provides greater application flexibility than current products.
- By eliminating Poa annua, you’re also eliminating the time and expense of trying to manage it: Less nutrient and water requirements. Less time spent watering and mowing. And less pesticide use due to a possible reduction in disease and insects.
- Allows for selective removal of Poa annua.
- Allows creeping bentgrass to be re-seeded seven or more days after the last application.
- Can be used as a post-emergent control for smaller percentages of Poa annua, while transitioning to desirable turfgrass.
- Can be used for heavy infestation control of Poa annua in a renovation program.
- Absorbed by plant leaves and roots for quick, residual, post-emergent activity. Eliminates Poa annua early in the season within three to four weeks which allows bentgrass to fill in before the summer months for unmatched course aesthetics during the heavy play season.
- Eliminates Poa annua, which could lead to less pesticide use due to a possible reduction in disease and insects on your fairways.