Triple Crown T&O Insecticide
(Imidacloprid + Bifenthrin + Zeta-Cypermethrin)
- RATE: 0.23-0.80 oz/1000 sq ft
- Triple Crown is the singular solution that combines fast knockdown, lasting residual and broad spectrum pest control with multiple modes of action. By eliminating the need to tank mix multiple products to control above-and below-ground pests, Triple Crown helps save time, money and shelf space. Your turf is your kingdom – protect it from pests with Triple Crown T&O insecticide.
- Featuring a triple-action formulation for fast-acting, long-lasting, broad spectrum control of above- and below-ground pests.
- With its unique combination of FMC bifenthrin, FMC zeta-cypermethrin and imidacloprid, Triple Crown controls pests with multiple modes of action.
- Proven to deliver fast-acting knockdown and kill of both above- and below-ground pests.
- Powerful chemistry in an innovative EW formulation
- Controls over 30 pests, including ants, fire ants, masked chafer grubs (Northern and Southern), European chafer grubs, chinch bugs, annual bluegrass weevils, ticks, mites, billbugs and more Works through contact, translaminar and systemic activity, making it a valuable tool against sucking pests that feed on a plant’s vascular system as well as foliar-feeding insects.
- Labeled for broadcast lawn and landscape treatments and mound treatments.
- Also available in Triple Crown Golf Insecticide