Tree Diameter Tape
Diameter (DBH) Measuring Tape
- Useful component of the Arborjet Tree Injection System
- Measures tree size
- 3/8″ x 12′ compact measuring tape instantly converts tree circumference to diameter inches
How to Measure Tree Diameter:
Prior to injecting with Arborjet, you will need to know your tree’s diameter. the diameter indicates the proper dose rate of formulation. Here are simple steps on how to measure tree diameter.
- Starting at 4′ up from the base of the tree, measure the circumference of the tree’s trunk (in inches) with measuring tape.
- Take the circumference of the tree and simply divide it by 3.
- Congratulations! You just measured your tree’s diameter!