12 x 13.5 gram packets
- SURFACTANT INCLUDED – Non Ionic Surfactant no longer needed.
- RATE: 1 packet/gal water/1000 sq ft
- Controls yellow and purple nutsedge and certain tough broadleaf weeds like horsetail.
- Also suppresses green kyllinga.
- Low use rate 13.5 grams per 1000 square feet.
- Controls nutsedge by moving through the plant and affecting the underground growing points (rhizomes and tubers).
- Controls nutsedge after emergence in cool and warm season turfgrass (including St. Augustinegrass, Bermudagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, tall and fine fescue, and perennial ryegrass)
- Considered as one of the more “gentle to turfgrass” products.
- Pets and people can return to treated area once spray dries.