Scrimmage Organosilicone Surfactant
12 x 1 qt/case (SCRIMMAGE) 2 x 2.5 gal/case (SCRIMMAGE25)
(Alkylphenol Ethoxylate, Polyether-Polymethylsiloxane Copolymer, Propylene Gylcol)
- Insecticides, Miticides, Fungicides, Fertilizers & Micronutrients: 1-3 oz/5 gal spray solution
- Herbicides: 2-6 oz/5 gal spray solution
- Organosilicone surfactant and wetting agent that can be used with most insecticides, fungicides and herbicides.
- Improves performance of active spray ingredients by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the target surface.
- Superior coverage, penetration and uptake of pesticide actives.
- Minimizes challenges associated with leaf dew and topdress adherence.
- Lowers spray solution surface tension (minimizes need for agitation and prevents nozzle clogs).
- Dries fast and re-wets for continuing moisture control (wicks away dew, rain and irrigation droplets from plant surfaces).