4 x 8 oz/case
- RATE: 1-1.5 fl oz/acre
- Pylex herbicide is the standard for the control of Bermudagrass and goosegrass in cool-season turf, providing unmatched performance on these difficult-to-eliminate weeds.
- Has also shown excellent control of nimblewill, crabgrass, clover, speedwell, and others.
- Should always be used with a crop oil concentrate (COC) to improve herbicide coverage, resulting in improved weed control.
- Has shown it is safe to most cool-season grasses such as Kentucky bluegrass, tall fescue, fine fescue, and perennial ryegrass.
- Varied tolerance on bentgrass (moderate to severe injury) and annual bluegrass (minimal to moderate injury) at labeled use rates. Warm-season turfgrass is sensitive to Pylex herbicide, with the exception of centipedegrass, which is tolerant.