Primera-Cal S Enhanced Gypsum
50 lb bag 40 bags/pallet
(21% Ca, 16% S)
- COVERAGE: 4000-8000 sq ft/50 lb bag
- Corrective Applications: 12 lbs/1000 sq ft
- Maintenance Applications: 6 lbs/1000 sq ft
- Used for:
- Sodium and salt abatement
- Reducing soil bicarbonate
- Aerating high CEC (heavy) soils
- Increasing water penetration
- Contains university recommended source for calcium sulfate, dihydrite mined gypsum.
- Provides soluble calcium and sulfate sulfur to soil.
- Impregnated with 2% PHCA organic humic acid to increase nutrient availability.
- pHCa Technology enhances the plant’s ability to convert both the applied and stored calcium into an immediately available form for plant uptake and salt abatement without affecting soil pH.
- Increases aeration of soil, creating pore space.
- Displaces sodium ions from the soil colloid to leach out excessive amounts of salt from the soil.
- Ideal source of Calcium when pH correction is not needed.
- 80% less dust than traditional gypsum products.