Midwest Wildflower Mixture
per pound (lb)
Wildflower Grass Seed Variety
- Mixture of up to 30 species of annual and perennial wildflowers with a broad range of color, blooming tiems and mature plant height.
- Keep irrigated until established.
- Best planted in the spring.
- After flowers are through the peak of blooming, they can be mowed back to 6″, watered and fertilized to create a second bloom.
- This mixture provides extraordinary color in the landscape until a killing frost occurs.
- Seeding Rate: 1/2- 1 lb per 1000 sq ft