Medallion SC Fungicide
2 x 1 gal/case
- RATE: 0.75-2 oz/1000 sq ft
- Formulated as a liquid suspension concentrate for easier handling and flexible mixing.
- Its naturally occurring active ingredient (fludioxonil) explodes fungal spores on the leaf, in the thatch and beneath the soil surface. The suspension concentrate formulation delivers the same reliable, broad-spectrum control of several key turf diseases including snow mold, anthracnose and bentgrass deadspot.
- Triggers fungal spores to rapidly absorb water until they explode.
- Unique MOA affects plasma membranes and amino acid uptake, protecting plants from disease before it can start.
- Derived from a naturally occurring antifungal compound of soil bacteria.
- Contact activity protects on the leaf surface, in the thatch and at the soil surface, dramatically reduce overall disease pressure fast.
- New suspension concentrate enhances ease of mixing, measuring and storing.