Fame +T Fungicide
2 x 1 gal/case
(Fluoxastrobin + Tebuconazole)
- RATE: 0.49-0.90 oz/1000 sq ft
- Fame +T is a broad-spectrum fungicide for the control of certain diseases in turf and ornamentals.
- Fame +T works by interfering with respiration and sterol synthesis in plant-pathogenic fungi, and is a potent inhibitor of spore germination and mycelial growth. The active ingredients, Fluoxastrobin and Tebuconazole move rapidly into green tissue via translaminar movement and are rainfast in as little as fifteen minutes after application. Roots of plants also take up the active ingredients where it is translocated throughout the xylem of plants to provide internal inhibition of fungal growth and protect the plant from new infections.
- The broad spectrum of activity of Fame +T makes it an excellent choice as a broad spectrum, dual action fungicide for turf disease management programs. Other labeled fungicides can be used in tank mixture or alternated with Fame™ +T to cover all the major fungal diseases.
- The active ingredients in Fame™ +T (Fluoxastrobin and Tebuconazole) belong to the Strobilurin (Group 11 Fungicides) class of chemistry and the Dimethylase Inhibitor (Group 03 Fungicides) classes of fungicide. The dual action of Fame™ +T results in a built in resistance management strategy that will minimize the resistance in at risk pathogens. Fungal pathogens are known to develop resistance to products with the same mode of action when used repeatedly. Because resistance development cannot be predicted, the use of this product should conform to resistance management strategies established for turf. Such strategies may include rotating and/or tank-mixing with products having different modes of action or limiting the total number of applications per season. FMC encourages responsible resistance management to ensure effective long-term control of the fungal diseases.