Fame SC Fungicide
64 oz (FAMESC64) 16 oz (FAMESC16)
- RATE: 8-16 oz/acre
- Fame SC Fungicide applied alone or in combination with DMI or contact fungicides is the cost-effective Strobilurin foundation of affordable turf disease control. Fame SC Fungicide provides patented Fluoxastrobin protection from all major patch, spot, and mold diseases at a competitive cost per acre, so you can use it anywhere on your course.
- University trials and use on leading courses prove that Fame with Fluoxastrobin provides maximum Strobilurin disease control at a competitive cost per acre that makes it affordable for use on fairways, tees and greens.
- Fame SC Fungicide is an ideal fit as a foundation Strobilurin fungicide, used alone or tank-mixed with DMI or contact products to control all major turfgrass diseases, including Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Zoysia Patch, Summer Patch, Gray Leaf Spot, and Pythium. Plus, Fame SC Fungicide is labeled for control of light-to-moderate infestation of Dollar Spot.
- Apply Fame SC Fungicide early in summer for broad-spectrum disease control, or in late July through August to target Pythium when Fame can be used alone or tank-mixed with Subdue Maxx (mefenoxam) for maximum Pythium control activity.
- Excellent Control of Brown Patch and All Major Spot and Patch Diseases.
- Fame SC Fungicide, applied alone or in combination or rotation with systemic or contact fungicides delivers fast-acting, long-lasting control of all major turfgrass diseases wherever they’re found on your course including:Anthracnose Brown Patch
Dollar Spot Fairy Ring
Gray Leaf Spot Leaf Spot
Melting Out Microdochium Patch
Pink Patch Powdery Mildew
Pythium Blight Pythium Root Rot, Damping Off
Red Thread Rust
Snow Mold Southern Blight
Spring Dead Spot Summer Patch
Take-All Patch Zoysia Patch