CytoGro Root Hormone Biostimulant
4 x 1 gal/case
- Initial Application: Apply 0.8 oz. CytoGro in 1 to 2.5 gallons of water per 1000 sq.ft.
- Monthly Application: Apply 0.4 oz. CytoGro in 1 to 2.5 gallons of water per 1000 sq.ft.
- CytoGro is an EPA registered hormone biostimulant derived from seaweed extracts that blends cytokinins and natural synergists to stimulate root growth and increase turf’s strength against stress.
- The active ingredients in CytoGro, cytokinins and natural synergists, stimulate root growth, producing turf that is more resistant to environmental stress caused by drought, disease, insect damage, and temperature extremes.
- CytoGro aids in the uptake of fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides, saving time and money as well as helping turf managers become less chemically dependent.
- Benefits of Use
- Increases stress tolerance to a wide variety of environmental pressures
- Improves salinity tolerance
- Retards turf senescence
- Increases root growth
- Increases fertilizer uptake
- Problem Conditions Improved
- A wide variety of environmental stresses
- Shallow, weak root structure
- Micronutrient deficiencies
- Sodium toxicity