Cool Power Herbicide
2 x 2.5 gal/case
(MCPA, Tripclopyr, Dicamba)
- RATE: 0.91-1.29 oz/1000 sq ft
- Three-way post-emergent selective herbicide that controls dandelions, chickweeds, plantains, oxalis, spurge and a wide range of broadleaf weeds in cool weather conditions.
- Cool Power’s premium ester formulation is ideal for winter weed control, dormant warm season turf and early season applications in transition zones and cool season climates.
- MCPA, Tripclopyr and Dicamba formulation for use in cool weather applications
- Use in 2, 4-D sensitive areas or when maximum 2, 4-D applications have been met
- Premium ester formulation allows for increased plant uptake
- Excellent for winter weed control in dormant warm season turf
- Helps manage stubborn weeds like wild violet, spurge, oxalis and many others
- Compatible with liquid fertilizers and iron
- Golf courses (tees, fairways, aprons, roughs)
- Ornamental lawns, parks, cemetaries, and others