Conserve SC Insecticide
4 x 1 qt/case
- RATE: 0.06-0.2 oz/1000 sq ft
- Conserve SC specialty insecticide is an excellent choice for nursery and greenhouse operators, as well as arborists, and lawn care operators and golf course superintendents.
- Spinosad, the active ingredient in Conserve, is derived from the fermentation of a naturally occurring organism, uniquely combining the efficacy of synthetic insecticides with the benefits of biological insect pest control products.
- Offers quick kill – insect pests exhibit symptoms in minutes resulting in rapid cessation of plant/turf damage. Control is evident within one to three days.
- Provides excellent efficacy on target pests such as thrips, leafminers and Eastern tent caterpillars
- Offers a unique mode of action which makes it compatible with resistance management programs and therefore IPM compatible
- Has activity on pests by ingestion and contact exposure
- Is highly active at very low use rates
- Has low odor
- Not phytotoxic to labeled ornamentals or turfgrasses
- Has a four-hour WPS re-entry interval