2 x 1 gal/case
(Azoxystrobin + Difenoconazole)
- RATE: 0.5-0.725 oz/1000 sq ft
- Broad-spectrum fungicide that combines two fungicides, difenoconazole and azoxystrobin.
- Comprises preventative, systemic and curative properties to help deal with challenging diseases such as brown patch, zoysia patch, dollar spot, fairy ring, gray leaf spot, summer patch, and take-all patch.
- Contains a cooling DMI (Demethylation Inhibitors) active ingredient – difenoconazole – paired with azoxystrobin, a proven strobilurin active ingredient.
- Creeping bentgrass, Poa annua, and bermudagrass are protected at any height of cut.
- Controls over 20 diseases including dollar spot and anthracnose.
- No heat restrictions.
- No growth regulation effects, thinning or phytotoxicity.
- Excellent rainfastness from rapid uptake into leaf tissue.
- Several plant health benefits including enhanced root development and CO2 assimilation.