Bosse Square Point Shovel
Shovel that focuses on improved ergonomics to improve the practicality, efficiency, and safety of its user.
- For transferring loose material or leveling surfaces. Transfer loads more efficiently and pitch material in any direction with ease. A heavy-duty tool meant for daily use by every user.
- IMPROVED WORK POSTURE: Using a Bosse handle enables you to be more upright allowing for longer work periods and more energy applied directly to the job, ultimately reducing stress on the your lower back.
- TASK SPECIFIC ROTATING CENTER HANDLE: The Bosse center grip with rotating and locking handle easily accommodates for different applications, making for a more functional and comfortable experience.
- EXTENDED RANGE OF MOTION: The unique configuration of a Bosse Tool handle enables a greater range of motion than traditional handles, extending functional use through your entire wingspan.
- Over-molded ASA plastic grip material
- Die cast aluminum center handle
- 1.25″ fiberglass shaft
- 16 gauge steel shovel head
- 16 position locking mechanism, 22.5° intervals
- Length – 50” from top handle to end of spade
- Width – 9”
- Weight – 5.5lbs