Black Gypsum DG
50 lb bag
Dispersing Granule Bio-Amendment Product
- RATE: 3-20 lbs/1000 sq ft
- Black Gypsum DG granules are homogenous and combine natural gypsum and humic substances to form a unique bio-amendment.
- DG technology creates a dust-free, spherical, ultra-dry granule that rapidly disperses into thousands of microparticles upon contact with moisture. These microparticles deliver calcium, sulfur, and carbon directly into the soil. The DG technology allows for reduced application rates, as compared to other agricultural-grade gypsum products, which makes this a very economical soil amendment.
- Contains 70.0% calcium sulfate dihydrate (CaSO4·2H2O)
- Water soluble
- Increases calcium and sulfur without changing soil pH
- 10% humic acid from oxidized lignite (leonardite)
- Improves root development, plant nutrient uptake, and phosphorus stability
- Provides secondary nutrients (calcium and sulfur)
- Enhances soil health by stimulating soil microbial populations and relieving compaction and salinity
- Blends with fertilizer or can be used alone