Bifenthrin 7.9% GC
34 x 1 gal/case
- RATE: 0.18-1 oz/1000 sq ft
- Menace 7.9% Flowable insecticide is a liquid concentrate containing 7.9% bifenthrin for the control of a wide variety of insect pests in nearly all residential and commercial settings.
- Fast-acting synthetic pyrethroid with low to no odor and provides quick “knock-down” of insects, quickly ensuring helathier turf and public environments.
- It acts by paralyzing the nervous system of insects, but the active ingredient is not absorbed by plant foliage.
- Controls many pests in both larval (immature) and adult stages on lawns and ornamentals
- Indoor and outdoor pest control, above-ground termite treatment and treatment in food-handling areas
- Water-based formulation is non-irritating, non-staining, and contains no odorous or plant-damaging solvents.
- Compatible with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and liquid fertilizers with good dispertion characteristics
- Restricted Use Product