4 x 1 gal/case
- Entire Pond/Lake/Large Area Treatment: 0.45-3.2 gallons/acre foot
- Spot or Lake Margin Treatment: 1.0-3.2 gallons/acre foot
- Aquathol K is one of the most versatile and effective aquatic herbicides ever developed.
- It’s an excellent Aquatic Habitat Management tool that can provide season long control of a broad spectrum of submerged weeds often found in small lakes and ponds.
- Aquathol K is not toxic to fish or other aquatic organisms, and has a relatively short half-life in the water.
- Aquathol K provides control of aquatic weeds in a relatively short time, generally 3-4 weeks, and can provide long-term control depending on the application timing and the target species.
- Not toxic to fish
- Short half-life in the environment
- Excellent product for small lakes and ponds
- Can provide season-long control