GelTrak Roadway Dust Suppressant
2 x 2.5 gal/case
Roadway Dust Suppressant
- RATE: Dilute GelTrak with water at a rate of 25 to 1, water to GelTrak. Apply diluted material evenly by watering truck over the surface to be treated at a rate of 55 gallons per 1,000 square feet. Dilution rates and application volumes are adjustable according to the required depth of treatment, term of effectiveness and degree of dust mitigation. Repeat treatment as needed.
- GelTrak is an environmentally responsible dust suppressant formulated using a proprietary blend of hygroscopic and humectant components combined with plant based binders.
- Retards dusting by keeping soils nominally moist for extended periods between watering or rainfall, while adhering dust fines to larger particles.
- Significantly reduces the total amount of water required to control dust.
- Utilizes sub-surface moisture and relative humidity to help maintain nominal surface dampness, reducing watering requirements up to 50% or more. Dilution rates and application volumes may be varied to compensate for local conditions as well as the degree and term of required dust control.
- GelTrak is biodegradable. Each application remains effective for up to 3 months depending on rainfall and traffic. Results are amplified with each subsequent application.
- Ideal for use on: Unpaved Roads, Car Tracks & Sport Infields, Mining Pits, Construction & Demolition Sites, Horse Tracks, Rodeo Arenas & Stock Yards, Parking Lots, Fairgrounds & Camping Sites, Rural Airstrips & Outdoor Training Facilities
- GelTrak Application: Surfaces to be treated should be damp to wet (without standing water) prior to applying GelTrak. For best results on compacted soils grade, rake or harrow surface to a depth of approximately 1inch prior to application.